Games!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! If you're a real gamer, scroll down to the bottom of this page, then play until your eyes bleed and all your fingers ache! :-)
Wanna see where VideoGamerz Reborn got its start? Well, then, check out the original VideoGamerz!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wii U demo!

Well, today something amazing and awesome happened! I got to  play the Wii U!!

I know! Isn't this awesome!?!?!?! I was at GameStop, and there it was, in all its Wii U-iness glory! I held the gamepad, and it was quite comfortable, actually. The quality of the screen was really good. I had to play Rayman, which stunk since I'm really interested in Lego City: Undercover, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and Nintendo Land. But it was still pretty darn cool.

Even though I got to play with it, I'm still not really sure if I want it yet. I think it'll all depend on whether or not GameCube games are on the Virtual Console and the menu interface and all that.

Very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment