Games!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! If you're a real gamer, scroll down to the bottom of this page, then play until your eyes bleed and all your fingers ache! :-)
Wanna see where VideoGamerz Reborn got its start? Well, then, check out the original VideoGamerz!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Minecraft

So a couple days ago, I downloaded the trial version of Minecraft for my Xbox.


I have to admit, it was so awesome!! I absolutely loved it. Now I can see why people like it so much. I want to get it, but for 1600 Microsoft Points, (US$20) it's pretty pricey. After all, I've also had my eye on other games in the X360 Arcade like Sonic Adventure, The Simpsons, and others. To think that I could get all those for the same price as one game is a tough decision.

But I really liked it, and I'll probably get it someday. But for now, I'll just have to play the trial version.

Anyway, that's all for now. Bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment