Games!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! If you're a real gamer, scroll down to the bottom of this page, then play until your eyes bleed and all your fingers ache! :-)
Wanna see where VideoGamerz Reborn got its start? Well, then, check out the original VideoGamerz!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

The GameCube Dilemma

What up, party people? I've got some super duper pooper mcflooper exciting news!

So you know the Wii U? If you don't, that's it. It's not gonna come out until late November, so not a lot is known about it. I'm thinking about getting it, but first, there is one huge thing that will be a necessity.

That's right, whether or not GameCube games will be on the Virtual console! It will be a crucial decision factor whether or not I can play totally awesome games like TLoZ: The Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, Metroid Prime, Mario Kart, and many more.


But until then, I'm unsure what to do with the GC games I already have to play on my Wii. You know? If I play them, I'm afraid that that'll just be more progress I have to make up later on Wii U! But if they aren't on the VC, then I'm wasting time! Oh, dear, what to do, what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment