Games!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! If you're a real gamer, scroll down to the bottom of this page, then play until your eyes bleed and all your fingers ache! :-)
Wanna see where VideoGamerz Reborn got its start? Well, then, check out the original VideoGamerz!

Monday, October 1, 2012

PS3 Super Slim

It's finally here, everyone! The PlayStation 3 Super Slim! No, one slim wasn't enough for Sony; they said, "Sure, it's slim, but it can be slimmer!"


The new console came out Sept. 25 and costs $250. It's the one to the far right. Very exciting! I myself will not be getting one, since I already have an Xbox 360 S. Let's hope Nintendo doesn't release a Wii Slim! (Though they did redesign it.)

It's pretty neat. The top flips open like the original PS and the PS2 Slim.



I can't say much about it, since I'm not really a PlayStation person, but I think it's pretty cool. I'm glad that the PS3 has been successful.

Anyway, Sony says that the PS3 has a long life ahead of it, so it will almost certainly be the last eighth-gen console to be released. The Wii U will be the first, coming out November 18.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment