Games!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! If you're a real gamer, scroll down to the bottom of this page, then play until your eyes bleed and all your fingers ache! :-)
Wanna see where VideoGamerz Reborn got its start? Well, then, check out the original VideoGamerz!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

ANGER!!

I"M ANGRY!! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? STOP YELLING AT ME! I'LL TELL YOU IN  A MINUTE! GOD!

Okay, I'll stop writing like that now. Anyway, I'm mad because I was watching Attack of the Show on G4 like I sometimes do, when I encountered something that angered me.


They reviewed the 3DS XL, and I have the original. I absolutely love it, but they didn't. They were complaining that "the 3D was annoying" and "it doesn't have a second analog stick." Hello?! It's called the Circle Pad Pro! As for the 3D is annoying part...well, not as much as they were saying.

They then went on to say that the picture looked "blown out" and rated it a 3 out of 5.

That may not sound that bad, but then they said that you should get a Vita instead! A FREAKING VITA!! Now, I have some friends that have Vitas, so I've held one, I've seen what it can do. But I still think the 3DS is much better. And apparently, the buyers do as well, seeing as the Vita's sold 2 million units and the 3DS has sold almost 20 million.

::licks finger:: *tsst*

Anyway, I don't mean to ramble. I just love the 3DS.

Although have you seen the pictures it takes?? I might as well just take my glasses off and look at a regular photo! That'd still look better!

No comments:

Post a Comment